Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Keep on going in my life with lots of ups and downs moment.


(This photo was taken by Jiaqi Han, film located on my room with the view of my inspiration wall )

  I've been through tough times lately like every normal human being would had. Even the toughest time made me felt like there aren't any better description more likely as hundreds of birds hitting my chest and trying to get out from part of my body like the way i feel about myself now.


   It's part of my own duty knowing how to take care of myself well than anyone else would ever care.(Since i have known that wouldn't be pretty much reliable as my recent experiences) 


 As i know a matter of fact that for each 'flower' which needs to grow in the way they must testing or challenging by different kind of weather. It just the same as our lives , but the only differences depends on whether we can aware that way to learn from our mother nature.


   Early on the beginning of the day i found out there's a great YouTuber that really made me feel more positive full with strength.(Go and check her out by visiting the link given below on her YouTube Channel called"CutiePieMarzia".


   Internet is a such magical things that can made people really feeling connected somehow.That's one of the reason why i would like to express my passion towards style and life on my blog and totally just being me. You wouldn't feel how free that can possibly within a person that would able to do what he/she loves about.


   Just close your eyes and feeling
the unfading excitement back to your childhood dreams, that's matters to keep myself living faithfully in this society-Turning imagination into something real by action.


  I believe that the way to be a better person by learning from the past and let it go.



Day of the song by Rachael Yamagata "Falling in Love Again", Please feel loved no matter if you have anyone right beside you or not . Anything will only getting better!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin